Volleyball Summer Clinics
The W is proud to announce our inaugural summer volleyball clinics! These clinics will offer you the one-on-one attention needed to make you an overall better volleyball player.
- Clinics are from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Check-in begins at 8:30 A.M. on the day of the clinic.
- The cost is $50 for each session (cash or check only – due at check-in)
- Lunch is not provided.
- In order to participate, you must have a completed and signed registration form, Facility Accident Waiver and a Photo Release form. If you are under the age of 18, a parent/legal guardian signature is required on all forms. Forms can be found below or on-site the day of the clinic.
July 10th & 17th
DS/Libero specific training will be a breakdown of back row defense, including serve receive passing, digging and defensive transitioning.
July 11th & 18th
Setter specific training includes footwork, hand position, setting location, and decision making.
July 12th & 19th
Hitting/blocking specific training includes breakdown of arm swing, footwork, a variety of tempo sets, backrow attacks and hitting in transition.
All Skills Clinic
July 13th & 20th
General skills training includes serving, serve receive, defense and blocking.
- Register for 3 to 5 clinics and get a $30 discount.
- Register for 6 to 8 clinics and get a $50 discount.
- Children of W Faculty/Staff will receive an additional 10% discount.
To register for the clinic(s), please complete the form below. Download, print and sign the accident waiver and the photo release waiver.
Remember, you will not be eligible to participate until you complete the following:
- Registration form
- Facility Accident Waiver
- Photo Release form.
(All forms will be available upon check-in)
*If you are under the age of 18, a parent/legal guardian signature is required on all forms.