Undergraduate Curriculum Council
Next Meeting: April 7, 2017
Proposals are due to the VPAA by March 29, 2017
The UCC meets on the first Friday of every month during the fall and spring semester at 1:30 pm in the Welty Boardroom in Welty Hall.
Proposals should be submitted electronically to the VPAA's office 10 days prior to a scheduled meeting.
Governing Policy: P.S. 3508
- Print off the proposal form(s) needed and fill in the details.
- Have the proposal approved by the accepted body in your college/institute (e.g., college curriculum committee, discipline committee).
- Have the proposal approved by your dean. He/she then should write a letter supporting the proposal and indicating that it went through the accepted channels of your college/institute.
- You or the dean should send the original proposal(s) and letter ELECTRONICALLY to Academic Affairs at least ten (10) days prior to the next regularly-scheduled UCC meeting.
- You should plan to attend the UCC meeting to explain your proposal(s) and answer any questions.
- You and your dean will be notified within seven (7) days of UCC action on your proposal(s).
- If passed, the UCC will deliver the proposal(s) to the Chief Academic Officer, who will recommend approval or disapproval to the University President.
- If rejected, the UCC will provide written rationale.
- If tabled, the UCC will provide written rationale and encourage you to submit again after the specified changes are made.
(NSLP) Sally Pearson, Chair
(A&S) Kim Whitehead
(A&S) Joshua Hanes
(CBSP) Dee Larson
(CBPS) Amanda Dahl
(EDHS) Shelley Bock
(EDHS) Chad Murphy
(NSLP) Donna Burlingame
(Student Rep) Kikita Aangdembe Subba
(CAO) Thomas Richardson, ex-officio
(AVPAA) Marty Hatton, ex-officio
(Library) Derek Webb, ex-officio
(Registrar's Office) Lynn Dobbs, ex-officio