Financial Aid


Special Financial Circumstances

Changes in your financial status should be reported to the Financial Aid Office. Even though you are instructed to report actual prior year tax income, changes that have taken place recently need to be brought to the attention of a financial aid counselor.

Read more ...

Financial Aid Logo

Office of Financial Aid

Welty Hall, 1st Floor

1100 College Street
Columbus, MS 39701
Phone: (662) 329-7114
E-Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.