Current residents may select their rooms for the upcoming year through the Room Draw process in the Spring. To enter the Room Draw selection, login to the online application and complete the housing contract for the upcoming year.
Step-by-Step instructions are as follows:
Fall 2017 Students
- Click on "Apply for Housing" and Login with your unique username and password:
- Once you are logged in to the housing application system, complete the housing application online.
- Once you have filled out the Housing Application, the Department of Housing and Residence Life will receive it via the online system.
- There is not a deposit required with the application. There will be a $50 non-refundable processing fee applied to the student MUW banner account once the semester begins.
- Once you have completed your online Housing Application, you have set the housing process in motion.
Note: By signing the housing contract for Fall 2017, student acknowledges that a $50.00 non-refundable housing processing fee will be directly applied to the student account once the semester begins.
It's that simple! A few things to remember:
- Keep in mind that we cannot guarantee single rooms and any single rooms that are available will be given to students on a priority basis (medical needs followed by senior status down). View Room Assignment Information
- Make sure you read the housing contract thoroughly. Within the online application process will be asked to review the Terms & Agreements and acknowledge that you agree to the terms. View Terms & Agreements
- Housing Contracts entered into for the Fall semester, is a nine month contract (August to May).
- Once you have received your housing assignment, if you would like to cancel your assignment please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at (662) 329-7127. Housing applications must be canceled prior to June 1st of the upcoming academic year in order to avoid a cancellation fee. If housing application is canceled after June 1st, the student will incur a cancellation fee of $150.00. Once classes begin in the fall semester, the contract can not be canceled. View Cancellation Request Information