1. A student must bring the signed withdraw form to the office of Housing & Residence Life.
2. Student will receive an express check-out envelope from the office once withdraw form has been presented to Housing & Residence Life.
3. Remove your belongings and clean room. Remember, leaving the room/suite in a clean and acceptable condition is the responsibility of everyone in the room and/or suite.
4. Student must then bring express checkout envelope to the main office of Housing and Residence Life during normal business hours, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
1. Remove your belongings and clean room. Remember, leaving the room/suite in a clean and acceptable condition is the responsibility of everyone in the room and/or suite.
2. Express Check-out: You will place your key in an Express Check-out Envelope and turn it in at the drop box location in your specific residence hall.
3. The room condition form will be reviewed after your departure. You are implicitly accepting the review of the building and administrative staff when using the express check-out option.
4. If there are damages associated with the room, a charge will be placed on your student account.
Residents are expected to leave their rooms in as good or better shape than they found them. Students leaving during the semester should depart their room having prepared the room for the arrival of a future occupant.
Any damages to the room should be noted to the RA staff.
All personal effects must be removed from university property. Failure to do so will result in additional fees and/or charges for item removal/disposal. Housing and Residence Life will not be responsible for abandoned personal property.
The RA staff will complete a room condition form for express check-outs. Please attend end of year/semester closing meeting that your RA will have prior to the end of they year/semester.
Housing & Residence Life
Cochran Hall, 2nd Floor1100 College StreetMUW-1626Columbus, MS 39701Phone: (662) 329-7127
1100 College Street Columbus, MS 39701phone: 662.329.4750 or 877.462.8439