Banner Web Instructions
Once you have been advised by an advisor and have received your RAP number, you may access Banner Web to register for classes, as well as see other important information pertaining to your account. Below, you will find the instructions:
Banner Web Access Instructions
1. Point your browser to our URL http://www.muw.edu/
2. Click on BANNER.
3. USER LOGIN – Your user ID is your MUW ID (To find your MUW ID, click the Look Up MUW ID and MUW Net ID link on the Banner Web User Login Page.
4. Password – Your Initial PIN is set to your date of birth in (mmddyy) format. – Note: The first time you login to Banner Web, you will be required to assign yourself a new PIN. For security purposes, five incorrect login attempts will disable your account. If your account becomes disabled, call the MUW ITS Department at (662) 329-7282 to have it reset.
5. Login Verification Change PIN –
Re-enter Old PIN:
New PIN: (Must be six digits in length.)
Re-Enter New PIN:
6. Login Verification Security Question and Answer:
You will be asked to assign yourself a security question and answer. If you ever forget your PIN, you can reset it yourself by clicking the Forgot PIN link and answering your security question.
7. Click on Student Services & Financial Aid and you will have the following options:
Student Schedule and Registration
Enrollment Verification/Request Transcript
8. Click on Student Schedule and Registration and you will find the following options:
Look-up classes to add
Student Schedule by Day & Time
Student Detail Schedule
Check Your Registration Status
Buy Textbooks Online
Textbook ISBN Search
9. Click on Student Records – and you will find the following options:
Account Summary by Term
Select Tax Year
10. Click on Financial Aid – and you will find the following options:
My Award Information
E-Mail MUW Financial Aid Office
11. Click on Police Department – and you will find the following options:
Purchase a Permit
12. Click on Enrollment Verification/Request Transcript – and you will find the following options:
Obtain an Enrollment Certificate
View Enrollment Information on File
View Student Loan Deferment Notifications
View Proof(s) of Enrollment
Order or Track a Transcript
13. PRIVACY – To ensure your privacy and security, you should use the “Exit” Button (located in the top right corner of each page) to exit from the system when you are finished. This will ensure that no one can access the system using your ID and PIN. CLOSE the browser after each session.