During Orientation The W will welcome incoming students and their families. This all day event will prepare you for the journey ahead. You will chat with Orientation Leaders, as well as meet some University faculty/staff. Orientation also offers programming for family members who wish to learn more about The W.
At Orientation, students will:
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Receive information about on-campus living and commuting on campus
- Explore various resources available to W students
- Have university ID made
- Meet new and current W students
At Orientation, Parents/ Family will:
- Participate in programming specific to their needs
- Meet with various campus offices
- Gain a better understanding of university resources
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Life at 662-329-7416.