During Orientation The W will welcome incoming students and their families. This evening event will prepare you for the journey ahead. You will chat with Orientation Leaders, as well as meet some University faculty/staff. Orientation also offers programming for family members who wish to learn more about The W.
At Orientation, students will:
- Meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Receive information about on-campus living and commuting on campus
- Explore various resources available to W students
- Have university ID made
- Meet new and current W students
At Orientation, Parents/Family will:
- Participate in programming specific to their needs
- Meet with various campus offices
- Gain a better understanding of university resources
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Life at 662-329-7416.