ECET2 Student Art Contest
Theme: "The influence of a great teacher can never be erased."
- Art should reflect the theme and celebrate teachers.
- White paper or cardstock up to 11” X 17”
- Any medium is accepted: pencil, crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Must be the work of one student, no assistance acceptable.
- Work can be submitted to your school district central office or brought to the MUW Office of Outreach & Innovation by the entry deadline.
Entry Deadline: Monday, September 18, 2017
First, Second, and Third place prizes will be awarded in two (2) categories: K-6 and 7-12.