The Student Success Center offers test preparation and proctoring for a number of tests.
The Residual ACT is available to students who are unable to take the exam on the national test dates.
NOTE: The scores from the Residual ACT are only valid at Mississippi University for Women and cannot be sent to another institution.
Dates: The Residual ACT is given on the second Friday of every month, with the exception of August, on the MUW campus. The test is not given in August in order to get materials updated.
Register: Contact the Student Success Center for more information, (662) 329-7138.
Cost: The cost is $45. Payments should be made in the Office of University Accounting. Please bring your receipt from University Accounting to the SSC to register. There are no fee waivers for the Residual ACT.
If you would lke to take Accuplacer, please click here.
- Students must make an appointment for poctored exams; walk-ins are not accepted.
- Due to the high volume of proctor requests, students should request proctoring services at least one week prior to the requried testing date.
- At this time, all proctoring occurs Monday through Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. No tests will be given outside this window of time. Further, tests must be started and completed before 5:00 P.M.
- All students should bring a picture ID with them to the testing center.
- Students are responsible for contacting thier instructors and letting them know the necessary information for proctoring. This information should be shared several days prior to the testing date.
- Students are responsible for bringing their own required testing materials.