The Registrar’s Office in Welty Hall in room 105 will process paperwork for students who are eligible for veterans education benefits.
The following forms are needed from each chapter for processing educational entitlement:
- Reserve or National Guard – VA eduction benefits application (VA Form 22-1990), Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)(form DD-2384 or DD-2384-1)
- Montgomery GI Bill or Montgomery Post 9/11 GI Bill - VA eduction benefits application (VA Form 22-1990), DD-214
- Voc Rehab veterans – VA Form 1905 ( This form comes from your Vocational Rehabilitation Case Manager)
- Dependents (chapter 35)- VA Form 22-5490
- Dependents (Chapter 33 Transfer of Entitlement applicants) – VA Form 22-1990e
Go to VONAPP to apply for veterans education benefits.
Other forms Needed:
- VA STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET
- VERIFICATION OF VA ENROLLMENT FORM (this form must be signed by student and advisor)
For additional information on Veterans Education Benefits, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/
School Certifying Official Contact Information:
Welty Hall, Room 105
1100 College Street W-1605
Columbus, MS 39701